How Beer Stones Work
Beer Stones are a blend of art and science, designed to take a beer poured from a bottle or can and replicate the experience you'd get from a perfectly poured pint at your local pub. Beautifully simple, our unique hand-engraved Beer Stones elevate your beer in 5 key ways:
- Help hold a fluffy, lacey head of froth from first sip to the last
- Enhance flavor and aroma with active carbonation
- Decrease unwanted acidity, making for a smoother tasting beer
- Reduce the amount of gas ingested, making beer less filling
- Help beer stay a little colder
Beer Stones are reusable, so every pint you pour can enjoy the same special treatment. They are easy to clean, gentle on glassware, and will last for years to come.
Beer Stones come in two fun shapes, the Olive and the Hop. Both work in the exact same way and come in a variety of engraved designs. You can also personalize your Beer Stones with custom designs to suit your style.
- Handcrafted in Minnesota
- Olive Dimensions: 1” tall x 1” diameter
- Hop Dimensions: 1.25" tall x 1" diameter
- Material: Architectural Grade Soapstone
- Approximate Weight: 1 oz
- Ships next business day via USPS, 3 - 5 days domestic delivery
Beer Stones are a brilliant alternative to nucleated beer glasses. One stone provides the benefits of nucleation in any beer glass in your collection.
Results vary some by beer style: Beer Stones work best in beer styles with medium to high carbonation.
The material is polished soapstone, a soft rock regarded as food safe, stable, odorless and tasteless. The FDA classifies it as Generally Regarded as Safe (GRAS). Soapstone is nonporous, so it requires only surface cleaning. Soapstone does not scratch glassware, because it has a low relative hardness.
Beer Stones are small enough to fit in standard bar glassware, but large enough to minimize choking hazard. Keep them away from children.